Site Builder & Hosting

This week was a good one to learn about site builders and hosting. I hadn't really identified the differences between the two and thought they were one and the same. However, from the coursework this week, I was able to learn there was a difference between the two. It was explained in a video earlier about how the host is like the land a house is built on. That helped me to visualize what a host is really there for.

It's interesting how many different combinations are out there for hosts and site builders. That is why it looks like there are many different websites dedicated to reviewing, helping set-up, and other aspects of both hosting and site builders. It's interesting that hosts give out coupons for advertising, and maybe that's because it's a two-way street helping their clients drive traffic to their sites.

It was also eye-opening to see how many different site builders are out there. I'm sure they've just grown in numbers over the years and will continue to do so. I think it's very helpful to have the site builders with templates that help people like myself, with little experience, design a webpage that looks good and is functional. I am looking forward to being able to build a site and work to generate traffic growth to it over this course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranking, Link Building & Google Analytics

Analyze This!