W02 - Choosing A Business Reflection

Wow, the week just flew by. Last weekend I spent a considerable amount of time on my classwork, as I did today. Pretty much my whole day was spent finishing coursework. I guess that's what happens when you are doing school full-time as well as working 10-hour days consistently. This is my last semester, and I guess I've really got to focus on making the most of it!

The case that was explained this week was interesting. I liked that it continued on from week 1 and that we are getting to see the full story start to pan out. It was interesting to learn about how it's possible to start with a business plan first, and then decide what product you want to fit into that plan. However, the opposite also works, in that you have a product and work to fit a viable business plan around it. I liked learning about that, and it's really opening my eyes to the opportunities that are out there.

The spreadsheet template that we have available is also pretty interesting. It gives a very organized approach to analyzing ideas and seeing how viable they actually would be using Adwords. I think a lot of people wouldn't realize this and just start up a business and hope it sticks. Backing up the start-up of business with Adwords research makes sense, as there is a ton of data available. Learning how to analyze and use it in a meaningful way is the skill I look forward to learning about in this course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranking, Link Building & Google Analytics

Analyze This!

Site Builder & Hosting