Ads Are Running!
This week we worked more on our ad campaign and tried to fine tune our ads. It's interesting to see how much information is out there regarding Google and ads, as well as the power of Analytics behind Google. The amount of data behind a single keyword is simply amazing. We also studied further effective uses of keywords and ads. Having a variety of ads and keywords helps to provide a good array of ads that Google works to find what works best with your audience. Since starting my campaign, I've logged back in to see if there were any clicks. I found nothing in the first few minutes, but I suppose it's going to be one of those watched pots never boils kinds of things, most likely.
Also interesting to me was all the different ways that keywords can be arranged and assembled. Certain phrasing and structures help some keywords or ads to not show because you can deem them outside your scope. You can also use exact phrases, etc, to work to specify your key terms as well. A lot of this will take practice and experimentation, and it will be interesting. The next few weeks of the campaign will really be interesting to see how things work with the ads. I'm excited to see what happens!
Comments
Post a Comment