Social Media and Project 4


This week, we went over social networking and using those platforms to advertise our site and product. It is a great way to go about promoting your product, and with the right content, can really boost business. I think for my project, working within the social network platforms may help yield better results. There are committed followers there, and may be more browsing things of similar interest to them, than an outright search. With an applicable ad shown, it may appeal to them and drive them to the site. My ads campaign did not generate much site traffic, and most of it was due to low search volume. It will be more of a strategy of getting out there with people that have followers and getting promoted through that channel.

Regarding the project, I messed up and ran a responsive ad campaign. It didn’t give me the ad breakdown of each responsive combination, and I was left with just impressions only for each ad. That was kind of frustrating, but I know what I need to look for next time around. It was interesting at least seeing more traffic going to my site when the campaign was running. That helped show the difference that ad campaigns have made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranking, Link Building & Google Analytics

Analyze This!

Site Builder & Hosting